Monday, November 21, 2011

Top of the hill

Well here we are - at the top of the hill for the roller coaster about to go really fast and make my stomach do flips!!!! I am 14 hours away from starting my journey to China for the second time. Taeya I am so happy that I 'accidentally' opened the email with your picture in it back in January. I am even more shocked and happy that the same day I opened that email your new Baba said that we should go back to China and adopt again. Your picture pulled me in and I couldn't stop looking at your face. Now you are pulling me to you so that I can be the mommy you have dreamed of. I can only hope that I can live up to the honor of being your Muchin. I keep looking at our bags and think how they will be in China in a matter of hours. Then in a matter of days you will be wearing the clothing that I and many others have picked out for you.
I am fully aware of the irony of wanting to get to you but never wanting this anticipation to end. It's like eating cheesecake... It's so delicious and even if you eat it slowly you will eventually run out. Then I can just savor the memory of how intense this wait is for you.
I love you Taeya. I'm coming - ready or not
Muchin

No comments:

Post a Comment