Thursday, November 10, 2011

Now I remember

OH yeaaaaaaaaah that's right!!!  I remember how this works now!!!!  I don't sleep for about a month.  Until the jet lag from the flight home is gone sleep will only come in short bursts.  It's like christmas EVERY DAY for a month!!!!!  This is when I wrote most to Braelin in her journal and here I am writing to you in yours at the beginning of a very wonderful journey for you.  I just remember in China after gotcha day I would just sleep about 4 hours or so and then I would sit awake in the doorway almost of the hotel room on the floor.  Just listening to your sister sleeping and writing postcards to your brother.  Good times.  Good times.  Now I will have SOOOOOO many gadgets for those moments!!!!  I'll be able to keep up with the blogging for our family and I can even spend time on Skype talking to the kids in the middle of the night in China because it's the daytime here!!!!  Oh I just can't wait!!!!!!
I can't wait to see the sparkle in your eyes!!!  I can't wait to hear your voice as you and I try to communicate with each other!!!!
Well I'm off to look for what hotel I want us to stay at in Beijing!!!!
Love
Muchin

No comments:

Post a Comment