Sunday, November 20, 2011

48 hours!!!!!!

I cannot believe that I am only 48 hours away from starting to get to China!!!! I will be to you my love in ONE WEEK!!!! In one week you will have the mommy that has tried like the dickens to learn Chinese. You will have the mommy that thinks your smile should be on the front page of every paper. You will have the mommy that dreams of what it will feel like to have you reach for my hand for the first time. I look at Braelin and see this little girl that was once a tiny little baby. I look at her and I can still see the room where she was placed in my arms for the first time. I wonder what is going on right now in the room that I will meet you in in one week. Is there another family in there starting out with their new daughter or son? I wonder about what you are doing right now. Are you playing with new friends at the swi wondering still what is about to happen? I promise I'll do everything I can to try and ease your pain lovey. I will try and show you that I WANT you and will never abandon you... I love you so much. I can't believe that the time is so near. We set a place for you at the dinner table last night :) Braelin's idea. It was our last dinner as a family of four... The next time we have a meal as a family at that table you will be there with us <3 (BTW I hope you like cereal and ramen noodles :) I'm a terrible cook!!!!!) Your gege and jiejie are going to grammy and grumpas house today. I leave in just 48 hours from now. I'll be on a plane right now in two days on my way to NYC and then Beijing!!!!! I am so excited to finally get you!!!!!!!
Love
Muchin

No comments:

Post a Comment